Students in Mark Lord's 2013 ENDGAMES course share resources and thinking here.

Monday, January 28, 2013

Tania Maatouk Intro



I am a senior at Bryn Mawr and an english major at Haverford. My experience in theater has mostly been as a performer. I would like to continue studying performance primarily, but I would also like to explore different aspects of theater like directing and designing. I really enjoyed 20th Century Theories of Acting and Acting 2, and I hope to continue working on original pieces in this class. I have only read Waiting for Godot so far, so I am excited to be reading other works by Beckett--especially in a class setting. Beckett eludes and frustrates me, so I am hoping to better understand his work from a creative and visceral standpoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment