Students in Mark Lord's 2013 ENDGAMES course share resources and thinking here.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Handy Intro

Hello All,

My name is Jacqueline Handy, I go by Jackie and this is my second brush with Beckett. I have read Waiting for Godot in an intro theater course when I was a Frosh, but that is the extent of my Beckett knowledge. At Bryn Mawr, I am a double major in theater and psychology (with a concentration in education). I have been in a couple plays here and hope to continue on with theater after I graduate. I am an athlete ( I play basketball) and I am a part of a couple of clubs on campus. This semester, I am lucky to be a part of the theater 360 program which is going to Abu Dhabi in the spring- that is the big thing that i'm looking forward to this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment