Students in Mark Lord's 2013 ENDGAMES course share resources and thinking here.

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Erin Washburn introduction

I'm a senior English major at Bryn Mawr College, with minors in theater and classics. The bulk of my theater experience has been performing, but I've been focusing more on dramaturgy the past few years, and have worked as a dramaturg for several departmental shows. I'm particularly interested in the development of new plays and in Greek drama.

My primary experience with Beckett has also been with Waiting for Godot. I also took Modern Drama with Mark my freshman year and read Krapp's Last Tape. I'm looking forward to realizing the funny side of Beckett; I tend to read Beckett with a tragic lens, and I think I'm not getting the full "Beckettian" experience because of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment